Sunday, January 10, 2010

How We Dwell...


I posted some pictures of Isaac up on the Dwell Studio fan page on facebook and shortly after received an email asking if they could post the pictures on their blog. Of course we said yes!

Dwell Studio makes the most fabulous baby bedding and house wares. Love it! My diaper bag is by Dwell Studio and it is hands down the best diaper bag I have ever owned! It was worth every penny! The coated canvas wipes clean, it has pockets for everything and built in stroller straps, but what I love the most is how it is the perfect blend of being fashionable and functional. I ordered mine in the Charlotte print, but they had several other cute prints to choose from.

Dwell Studio also has a line through my all time favorite store, Target. I think Isaac owns one of every piece of their clothing line, it's so cute and affordable, I love the modern, clean prints.

We also got his baby bedding, Micah's crib bedding, and Colby's sheets from Dwell Studio. Come to think of it, their curtains and rugs are by Dwell too!

I love that Isaac's picture will forever be in the Dwell Studio blog archives because we LOVE dwell!

No comments: