Saturday, February 14, 2009

Coming out of my cocoon...


Being pregnant does not sit well with me. I am an awful pregnant person and I always get the best of it: all day morning sickness, headaches that turn into migraines, nausea, vomiting...all that great stuff that comes with growing a baby!

Well, we are 13 weeks now and I am starting to feel a bit better. Had a couple bouts of dehydration thanks to some migraines that left me in the hospital, but I think this second trimester will do me better than the first!

So here I am...all prego and looking like I should be in my third trimester! Yikes!!! Still got way too long to go!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Malissa Lillywhite said...

I love how Micah has his hand on his hip too. Too cute!

Andrea said...

You look great! You're not big at all! I am bigger than that at 7 weeks. I hope you start feeling better! Do you have any feelings about what you might be having?