Thursday, April 12, 2012

blue + green

Billy tried to tell me blue and green are boy colors.

I had to laugh because I think that sounds so outdated!

While our little girl will certainly have some pink things, her wardrobe is currently about 99% blue courtesy of the little boys' section of baby stores.

Don't know what it is, but I'm just drawn to it...they're soothing colors, don't you think?

We finally bought her her first baby blanket from the etsy seller Patapri.

In keeping with my new love for creating storyboards, here's my new one featuring the baby's blanket!



I told Billy a bow can make anything girly :) Even plain old white onesies and baby boy leggings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice choices for baby. I have also bought a Green blanket for my baby from Boutiqueken.

The boutiquen has also different colored and designed blankets, Leggings, Onesies etc.