Saturday, June 15, 2013

my lily girl


So obviously I haven't blogged in forever, however tonight I felt inspired to get on here and do a little write up about our lily girl. Lily turned 11 months old on the 7th of this month and I just wanted to record for myself (and our family) what she's like at this age.

At 11 months old:

Lily walks like a pro. Seriously she is SO good at walking, it amazes me!

She has 6 teeth.

 She still breastfeeds and still sleeps with us.

She loves to get into things she is not supposed to and she loves to play with things that aren't toys.

She FINALLY let her feet touch the grass the other day (hence the photo) at the park.

Her hair makes cute little curls in the back and is still a golden blonde. 

Her eyes are still sparkly blue.

She LOVES to cuddle with mommy and for me to hold her while she plays with Billy.

She loves watching her big brothers and they adore her.

She likes to sing. She likes to play with Billy's guitar.

I think she looks best in white. :)

She loves to clap for any and everything.

I call her Lily Parker.

Lily Grace Wilson you bless our socks off. We love you to the moon and back.

No comments: