Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Changes.









Yesterday Micah got a hair cut. Can you believe he has NEVER had one?! He had his bangs trimmed twice and that was it! He did not really want a hair cut to start, but he seems happy with the results.

I on the other hand am just dying! I like that I can see more of Micah now, but boy do I miss those golden curls!

And another change...sir Isaac turned 8 months old last week. 8 months!!!! Between that and Micah de-curled I might just have a break down!

Couple things I wanted to record about Isaac:

*he is still scooting just as fast as ever and his favorite thing to scoot to is now the fireplace

*he still gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth vigorously

*he LOVES his voice and likes to make lots of loud noises

*he has TWO bottom teeth and a top one poking in...

*still nursing and I can't believe I forgot the pain of being bitten!

*still loves to watch his brothers play

*still sleeping in our bed and is taking up all the space!

*eats EVERYTHING...really...even baby food I look at and think 'there's no way he'll go for this...' he gobbles it right up! And he still loves his mum-mums!

SO many little changes...but one thing hasn't changed! I LOVE my boys!

1 comment:

Sharon Lei said...

Awwww just adorable!

xx Love & Aloha

**Stop by to enter my Hana Professional Flat Iron Giveaway