Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010

I can't believe its already December and 2010 is coming to an end. I secretly like when the New Year comes. I always make resolutions and have been putting a lot of thought into what I want to change for 2011. I once read to learn to be "content with what you have but never with who you are." I thought that was a nice challenge!



We don't do "santa" in our household, but I took the boys over to the studio to get a "santa" picture...minus the santa! :) I recently designed an ad for Moments To Remember Photography that my husband flawlessly executed...God must have known what He was doing when He paired us up! The ad was featured in a local magazine.


In other news I was really happy to see another hair pretty picture over at one of my favorite photographer's sites. The beauty in the simplicity of her work never fails to inspire me!

No comments: