Thursday, December 9, 2010

home love.


When I first saw this home tour I was instantly in love. Specifically with this picture of the rug with the aqua and brown colored dots. I have been wanting it since last year and I am happy to say that Dwell Studio had a fabulous black Friday sale and I am now the proud owner of my dream rug! I bought it in the biggest size possible and I can't wait to use it! I never thought we'd be able to afford it but I guess good things come to those who wait :)

The only problem is I haven't even unrolled the rug yet and it arrived 2 days ago...I love it so much I don't want to use it. Hate when the happens! I'm sure I'll get over it soon enough! :)

Other than admiring my rolled up rug, I think I am just about finished with my Christmas shopping. I can't wait to see my little kiddos' faces on Christmas morning!

No comments: