Tuesday, March 29, 2011

waiting...


just waiting on Friday to roll around so that I can finally announce our BIG news! yippeeee! In the meantime I'm quite amazed that I haven't burst from holding it all in.

So while I sit around counting down the days till I can officially freak out about everything going on I'll just share another little "for me" purchase.

Picked this up at Nordstrom's a couple weeks ago with the husband...I was in need of something fresh and bright and though I don't typically wear makeup I love MAC lipsticks...I think its the vanilla-y smell :) This shade named "vegas volt" is the perfect amount of brightness for a palester like myself :)

I was hoping it would make me feel more like bright and happy Spring weather is really on its way and with the sunshine peaking out today I think our mission was accomplished :)

No comments: