Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boo's Party...









So. I have sort of been missing in action lately since my Grandma had her surgery and I've been at the hospital, but we finally got to have Micah's birthday party!

We had it at Mountain Mike's (yum) and just decided to keep it low key and family only :) Boo's invitations were inspired by his favorite little fern animal.

I made the party favors out of the same fabric I had his custom fern animal (and Colb'ys too) made from and then I had a bib made to match from here.

Ashley, the fern animal designer, was kind enough to set up a listing for me to buy fern animal pins to close all the fabric goody bags up with.

We had a lot of fun visiting with our family and getting to see our lil' cousin Averie who lives in Redding!

Thank you everyone for coming!

No comments: