Monday, November 24, 2008

Here in You presence God, I find my rest.


Presently I feel as if I've been facing some trying times and I have been feeling really exhausted, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

The good news is that God is forever faithful. People are going to always let you down. Your family...your friends...your husband...but I guess the beauty of it is that it forces me to draw near to God for comfort and for strength and for all those things that I might usually turn somewhere else to find.

I hate these times but during these seasons in my life I always look back with how I have pulled through a better person. More focused and able to see things clearer....hope I get there again soon! But even in moments I feel alone I know that I am not. And when I can't see the big plan, I know Who does...and I do find comfort in that!

No comments: