Saturday, May 22, 2010

Zebi Baby





I discovered a new California based baby company named Zebi Baby. I really like the muted color palette they used on their baby items so I ordered some bibdanas and some burp cloths since I figured you can never have too many of those. The burp cloths arrived in this really cute bucket and everything is super soft, and I love that they are made right here in good ol' California.

Here's my mister miley boy making his stinky face at me in his elephants bib.


I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Billy was supposed to have this weekend off but he already went in today and is going in again tomorrow. Thankfully he has been going in super early so he is getting off early but then he is all tired and its so silly because these are his days off. *deep breath* Thankfully this too shall pass and we still had a great night at church. God is so good!

No comments: