Thursday, November 11, 2010

my micah boy.


Happy 4th Birthday to one of the loves of my life. I love you with all my heart mister Micah "mew" Wilson! At the ending of the age 3, start of your 4th year you:

are still a cuddle bug

are obsessed with Harley Quinn

like to watch Nemo and all 3 of the Toy Stories

still sneak Colby' special stuff off the top of his dresser

are very helpful with Isaac

will only wear the 3 same shirts over and over (they all have spiderman on them)

love to play with Legos

loves "little big planet" on the ps3

can spend a whole night away at Grandma's without crying to come home

LOVE Sunday School and loved being in VBS over the summer

are a picky eater

still love your milk...whole..skim..2 %...soy....vanilla...chocolate..you love it!

You are so smart and observant I love every little thing about you. Happy Birthday baby boy!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Micah!! You are such a sweet boy, and I hope you had the best birthday!!!