Thursday, November 18, 2010

tired.



*photo taken by my good friend Jessica Harker back in the day..we were both maybe 20 years old at the time

Lately I have been crazy tired....dark circles under my eyes and crabiness towards my kiddos. I decided that something would have to change. I haven't gotten it all figured out, but I do know that changes are coming and I've told Billy to be prepared! :) The idea of minimalizing has always intrigued me and I've felt that tug to simplify more strongly since I became pregnant with Isaac.

Before it seemed I wanted to go out and buy buy buy..maybe it was because he was the 3rd boy, I don't know why, but I really just wanted the bare necessities with him :) I think I registered for 15 things at Target and that was it. I didn't want anything more! Well, besides minimalizing with Isaac's belongings, I think its time to cut down in the Wilson family all around. Not just with physical possessions, but with our commitments as well.

I'm slowly mapping out my plan and making little changes now, but I think we will really kick off strong starting the new year. Wish us well!

1 comment:

Roma said...

I completely understand your simpleisng and cutting back to basics approach. There's something about stripping back that's so refreshing i reckon.
Btw, that image is absolutely gorgeous, beautifully captured-but beautiful subject. It's really atmospheric i think!


p.s. I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing and was just wondering if you had a spare moment, could you take a quick peek at my blog? Love it or hate it, any comment from a pro blogger like you would be really wonderful! thanks!