Saturday, January 15, 2011

Colbs.

Yesterday Colby turned 8 years old! I can't believe it! On the way home from my mom's last night, he said, "Mom. In 2 years I'll be 10! That's weird to think about." Um...yes! That's VERY weird to think about so I think I'd rather not!

I only brought our instax camera to my mom's house so I'll have to wait to scan in the pictures to post any.

I just wanted to make sure I documented the day and what Colby is like at 8 years old.

Right now...

*Colby is missing both of his top two front teeth :)

*is obsessed with Little Big Planet and calls it "LBP" and he creates levels and writes in the description for them things like "heart this"...kills me!

*still wants to be a fighter pilot. This has literally been his dream since he was 2. Not even kidding.

*has excellent penmanship (no idea where he got it from)

*is a big help and can handle many responsibilities

*is quite the lego brick master if I do say so myself

*wakes up entirely way too early on every single day of the week

Happy Birthday son. I love you and love watching the man you are becoming. I am so proud of you.

No comments: