Monday, September 29, 2008

Sneak peak...





So Janessa offers the couple a "sneak peak" the day after their wedding. Needless to say I couldn't get home fast enough (to Billy's annoyance) to take a look!

I used my Grandma Akiko's wedding band that she passed down to me for the ceremony since my engagement ring did not have a band to go with it...it was my "something old" (along with our vintage 1920s kewpie cake topper!)

My "something new" was my wedding attire: dress by Oleg Cassini, shoes by Colin Stuart, clutch by Isaac Mizarahi, and my jewelery was all hand made from Miabeads.

"Something borrowed" came from my cute mom. Billy and I toasted at the reception from the same glasses that she and my dad toasted to over 25 years ago! (picture to come!)

And at last, my "something blue" came from Grandma Frances who gave me the light blue garter she wore at her own wedding to my grandfather way back when! :)

It was nice to have so many meaningful pieces incorporated into our day and not just a bunch of mass produced crap-ola!

No comments: