Monday, September 29, 2008

Shopping Queen.





It helped that I Billy and I picked our wedding colors right away because I was able to snag the bridesmaid dresses at the J.Crew after Christmas sale (9 months before the wedding!) Except Tamiko (jr. bridesmaid) being the skinny minny she was got a dress from the prom department of Nordstrom at a reasonable price.

I also scored their shoes for $10 by Isaac Mizrahi. Seriously. It pays to be an internet shopper! To polish off the dresses everyone wore one of a kind, custom pieces by Myra over at Twigs and Honey. It gave them the retro feel that I wanted to carry throughout the wedding as well as it helped to show my love for etsy!

Josh and Josh both wore expresso ties by Isaac Mizrahi found online at Target.

Billy's tie was by Original Penguin and we both decided that a skinny tie was the way to go for him! And the converses went without saying. We wanted the day to be as personal as possible. Piperlime delivered all 3 pairs right to our door step :)

Erin Chan directed me where to go to find the cute summer tuxedos that Colby and Micah wore.

Overall, I think everyones look pulled together nicely.

1 comment:

Debbie Lavelock said...

AMEN! Internet is the way to go when it comes to bargain. I love to research most of my stuff on the internet before I get them only because some places will have awesome deals for the exact same thing at another place that costs almost double.
You did a marvelous job, Tiff!