Monday, September 27, 2010

broken record.


so I know I keep saying this but really...can life just slow down for even ONE minute?! We have so much going on right now I'm not even sure where to start! Colby and I got sick (again). We should win some type of medal the way we've had the flu around here!

In happier news a few weeks back I had the honor of snapping a few photos of Meagan and her sweet little girl. Aren't they beautiful?! I am NO photographer, but I was happy Meagan humored me because she and her little one made for beautiful models! And yes. They are both wearing their hair pretties!



I also received these photos in my inbox taken by the talented enluce photographers! Natalie was a beautiful bride and she even wore a hair pretty too! LOVE! I may have looked at her pictures a million times already! Congratulations Natalie!!!



And in other news we are getting ready to launch our site for Different By Design. We did some studio work with Gary Roberts for the site and I can't wait to get some edited pictures but here is a raw image for fun :)



Gary was even kind enough to snap a picture of my little sister in a limited edition hair pretty and sweet baby Isaac running wild in his black sheep costume! Thanks Gary!!!




SO. Life has been keeping us busy to say the least :) Hope everyone is alive and well!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE your pictures:) Especially the little black sheep...

Unknown said...

Cute!Nice regards from Croatia!