Saturday, October 23, 2010

blessed

next to my relationship with God, my family will always be first....being a wife and a mom is hard work but it is also the biggest blessing.

I am loving this picture that Moments To Remember took of my little love bandits. I'm also loving that watermark in the top right corner...the design concept was by yours truly and it was perfectly executed by my talented husband.



We recently looked into some commercial property for opening a design studio...nothing is set in stone yet, but we are so excited/scared and excited some more. We want more than anything for God's will to be done in our lives, so we will be waiting on the Lord for instruction!

On a totally unrelated side note, I also saw that Isaac's happy birthday post made it up at one of my favorite blogs. Love! :)

No comments: