Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 to 1.

That is the ratio of boys to girls in my home. So do not ask me to justify or find any common sense in this purchase because there is none.



Maybe it was my love of sunsuits? Maybe it was my love for vintage (in this case, vintage looking)? Perhaps it was the tiny anchors that did me in?

I really don't have much to say in my defense. But it was something I have wanted since I first saw it months and months ago. I even saved it to my desktop because I loved it so...And so this morning when it went on sale at The Mini Social, I took it as a sign and scooped one right up.

I love The Min Social. If you are not a member, you can sign up freely here.

2 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable. I'd want to scoop one up too.. :) Hopefully a little girl will be in me and my hubby's future :) xx

Malissa Lillywhite said...

Love it!