Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday Month...

I've beent trying to get Billy on board for "birthday months" forever...so far he has not taken to them or to celebrating my half birthday (August 23rd...Isaac's due date). BUT maybe this will be the year he stops being a party pooper...I mean NOTHING else is going on in February...its pretty much a lame month except for the birthdays, so why not celebrate every day?

So...I say let the celebrating begin! Happy Birthday Month Day 1 to me! (and you if you are a February birthday too!)



*image found at wideopenspaces

3 comments:

Jacklyn and the Johnson Boys said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!! I hope every day in it is FANTASTIC!!! You should have a birthday party! Jess is so anti birthday celebrations...it makes me crazy!!

Tiffany said...

Billy is the same way. He's like "when I was little I never had real birthday parties blah blah blah" I'm like "well, I'm not your mom and my kids are going to have birthdays!" It's one of the best parts of being a kid! Besides they are too fun not to have! But in my case, I think I would first need some friends to invite! lol! but thank you for the birthday wishes :)

Jacklyn and the Johnson Boys said...

You have ME!!!