Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Growing Young...

Last week Billy asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I had to stop and think. God has given me life, a loving husband, and healthy children. I truly feel so incredibly blessed.

So here I am going to be turning 26 and you know what? It feels pretty darn good to just be alive and being able to have my husband by my side and the honor of watching our children grow.

But... if the man of the house wants to get me something to commemorate 26 years of living, well who am I to stand in his way?...Let's just say I wouldn't mind if one of these made its way into our home. :)



Or I would really love to finally have Isaac's newborn pictures (the lady that was training the girl who took them in the hospital was extremely rude and so I didn't want to order from her, but you can order them online for up to a year after the birth of your baby). Hope you got an idea or two husband! :)

5 comments:

Soul Focus Photography said...

I know EXACTLY who that rude person was LOL, I hated working for her

Learning to Love said...

I was just talking to my mom about a bike like that! I LOVE it!

Tiffany said...

Seriously Rebecca! What was wrong with her? If even Billy thinks you are rude, then you are! lol! And he even looked at me like "what is this lady's problem?" She treated the poor girl she was training awfully and she was so rude to us because we didn't want her to do any cheesy stuff with the baby and she got all flustered about it.

And Talia. a)why can't I see your blog! and b) these bikes are so cute huh! this one has a built in cup holder! lol! can you imagine! :) My mom said she saw two vintage schwinns at a yardsale for $15 each! I can't believe she didn't buy them! The seller was a little elderly lady who rode them around the college she attended with her sister!

Sharon Lei said...

Oh Yay! I love birthdays.. I hope yours will be grand! That bike is awesome. I love the color. My friends acutally got me a cruiser bike for my 25th birthday (two years ago, Tash & Will acutally saw it too!!)... they fully decked it out with handle tassels, a pink horn, a bell, wicker basket with flowers, and a butterfly light in the spokes of my front tire... total decor overload, but totally awesome! Felt like a little kid again...

Oh.. and I was thinking.. I'd love to craft you a little headband :) if you don't mind.. just something simple.. hee hee

oh and I hope you get your baby's pics!!

Sharon Lei said...

Hey Tiffany... what is your favorite color / colors? :)