Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reminiscing.


So. Excuse my extra whiteness and dark circled eyes! This is 5 days before I gave birth to Isaac and not only was I physically exhausted I also had anemia!

I just remember taking this picture like it was yesterday. Billy and I were on our way out the door and I said to him, "One last pregnancy photo" even though Isaac wasn't due for 2 more weeks! Well, I was right! Because this is the last picture I have of being pregnant with Isaac.

This day last year I was just out and about trying to get things done..going to the bank, paying our PG & E bill and I decided to buy new curtains, so off to Target....all of this while I was in labor! The contractions just didn't feel that strong or consistent to me...but sure enough, that night we checked into the hospital at around 3 am and Isaac was born the following afternoon.

Its just crazy to me to think that was just a year ago...and here sits Isaac up at 1 AM with me and it just feels like he has always been here.

So Colby and I both spent the day throwing up :( but I started feeling so much better just recently and I even ate some chicken noodle soup..and Colby, he started feeling better even earlier thank God. Now..here's hoping NO ONE else gets sick! Isaac's birthday is tomorrow!!!

Besides...I think 3 stomach flus/food poisonings in a month period is more than my fair share of being sick! Billy says I need to stop being so clean and then I won't get sick as much. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and then I said I wanted water to drink. He said, "do you want ice?" and I said, "No. Ice from the freezer is dirty." And he said, "That's what I'm talking about!" ha! Maybe he's right. Heck. I'll lick dirt at this point if it means I don't have to spend another day in bed!

No comments: