Sunday, July 11, 2010

guess who's back?


back again...Tiffany's back...tell your friends....guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back....guess who's back

Are you annoyed with me already? Maybe your wishing I was still sick with the flu?? Well, sorry! I'm back! And it feels so good to be able to vacuum and clean my table and catch up on orders/emails and all that other good stuff.

So today was not exactly a great day. In fact, if I think about it lots of it was pretty darn awful, but all in all my life is pretty great so what can you do?

I am so grateful for my mom for keeping Colby an extra night. Just the shift from 3 to 2 is so much easier when trying to clean. Not to mention she took him shopping in Roseville and now I don't have to buy him over priced shoes for school. Thank you mom!!!

So what has everyone else been up to? I hope life is finding you alive and well. :)

Oh yes. And the above photo I asked to be taken by and I was so thrilled he was able to do it, the one and only Josiah Michael.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You know I love all of these photos, but I was so in love with this one that I contacted him and we are taking photos with him in early August!! I can't wait! I for one am glad you are back!