Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love is...



spending your day off taking your wife to Roseville...for shopping? no...for dental work...nothing lovelier than have your jaw bone scraped and chiseled at and then having your gums stitched back together..pure bliss I tell you...no really, don't take my word for it. :)

But nonetheless, thank you Billy for spending the day taking me because I was too much of a baby to go alone. But we might have sneaked in a little tiny bit of shopping (for the kids, go figure).

In other exciting news, Colby finished VBS last week and this week Micah's age group is going. They are so freakin' cute running around in super hero capes I absolutely love it. I will have to post a picture of that, I just need to figure out how to get pictures from my phone sent to my blog..hmm.....

okay. that was all. gooooood night!!

1 comment:

Sharon Lei said...

What a great hubby you have. :)

xx Love & Aloha
*Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink Jewelry Giveaway!