Saturday, July 31, 2010

heavy heart.

so. I am postponing my Isaac birthday present post because I am not in the party mood.

A friend of mine and her little sister, who is a close friend to my little sister lost their parents yesterday.

It has been ruled a murder...in fact my little brother who is a sheriff is over guarding their home where it happened right now as I type this.

If everyone could please keep them lifted up in prayer, I can not even begin to imagine the pain their family is facing.

I am praying peace and comfort that only GOD can give for the Martin's, please won't you do the same?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany. I can't even believe this story. I can't imagine what they muct be going through. To loose a parent is dificult, but in this way. My heart breaks for them. We will keep them in our prayers. And if they need anything please let me know. They are lucky to have friends like you because I know you will be there to comfort them.